Heading into Memorial Day weekend with some financial questions? Farnoosh has answers. Listeners want to know:
- “Should I go on an unpaid leave to complete a CFP program?”
- “What are the best things that 21 year olds should be doing to set themselves up for success financially?”
- “Is a high interest rate bank account like 2.35% worth it if you’re going to get taxed on it?”
- “How do I pace my startup with little funds and not wanting to borrow?”
- “Is podcasting really making you money?”
To send Farnoosh a question, click on Ask Farnoosh here or send her a direct message on Instagram @FarnooshTorabi.