This episode is part of a two-episode series in partnership with FICO. Our initial episode tackled all of your top credit score-related questions. FICO’s Joanne Gaskin joined to co-host. You can listen to the full episode here.
Today we welcome Sally Taylor, Vice President and General Manager of B2B Scores at FICO. As a product executive in the predictive analytics and decision management space, Sally has many years’ experience shaping, managing and delivering products that help businesses improve their operations and generate high ROI. She’s been part of amazing transformations – such as leading the FICO Scores adoption to revolutionize the mortgage industry, to initial business uses of mathematical optimization in the credit industry – to currently making analytics accessible and consumable via the FICO Analytic Cloud Marketplace.
In her current role, Sally manages a team of 60 professionals responsible for business development and partner relations, product strategy and management, marketing, analytic and software development, analytic delivery and project management for global business-to-business FICO score products.
Learn more about Sally:
- FICO Blog: FICO Celebrates 30th Anniversary of the FICO Score Spotlighting global financial inclusion innovation at 2019 FICO World
- VIDEO – Fox Business: What is a FICO Score?
- Forbes byline: Top Three Data Trends Helping To Transform Lending
- Thrive Global: FICO VP Sally Taylor: “As with any social movement, walls come down when people respect and understand each other.”
- Yahoo Finance: 10 Powerful Women in Finance Share Their Ideas on Achieving on Gender Parity