- STREAM THE INTERVIEW BY CLICKING HERE
- DOWNLOAD AS AN MP3 BY RIGHT-CLICKING HERE AND CHOOSING “SAVE AS.”
A couple weeks ago I was doing a victory lap backstage at The Today Show, right as So Money surpassed 100,000 downloads. Because, you know, that’s how I roll. I was all high-fives in the green room when, suddenly, a little magic happened.
A kind woman, overhearing me, turned to me and said, “You know who’d be a great guest on your podcast? Tim Ferriss.”
Me, sarcastically: “Oh, I know! I’d also love to interview Oprah!” I mean, right? Tim Ferriss? The multiple best-selling author, famous for The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body and The 4-Hour Chef. The incredibly successful entrepreneur, investor and podcast host?
That Tim Ferriss?
“Yes!” this divine woman, Tracy DiNunzio, founder of Tradesy.com, insisted. “I’ll text him for you right now.”
I watched her thumbs glide over her iPhone in disbelief.
And before I knew it, Tim was emailing me and we were discussing having him on the show.
And so, it happened. Here is the spectacular Tim Ferriss joining us for a special episode of So Money.
Three key takeaways:
- How Tim volunteered his time to gain amazing connections and opportunities in his 20’s.
- How Billy Joel influenced him many, many years ago to become the man he is today.
- Where Tim prefers to invest his money and why.
ALSO! I’m giving away 5 Tim Ferriss e-book bundles. Each bundle will include an electronic copy of The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body and The 4-Hour Chef.
To be included in the giveaway, do one or a combination of the following things and let me know when you do by emailing me Farnoosh@SoMoneyPodcast.com by Sunday, March 15, 2015. Winners will be announced Monday, March 16, 2015.
- Leave a review on iTunes.
- Share the interview on your social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, your blog, LinkedIn, etc.
- Leave a comment below, sharing what you thought of the interview.